We invite you to join us on this journey of self-discovery and transformation, as you embrace the inherent wisdom of spring
Join us for an embodied wisdom training, where you will embark on a transformative journey this March. This program is designed to help you tap into the natural wisdom of spring and emerge as your best self, ready to bloom and blossom.
Throughout this training, you will learn about the principles of Ayurveda and how to apply them to your daily life for optimal health and wellness. You will also engage in an Ayurvedic cleanse, which will support you in releasing physical and emotional toxins, paving the way for greater clarity and vitality.
Cultivate a deeper connection between your body, mind, and spirit. This training will help you to access your inner wisdom and intuition, empowering you to make positive changes in your life and bring this wisdom to those you serve.
Raised in Mumbai by her grandfather who was an Ayurvedic Healer, the principles of Ayurveda are deeply etched into Nidhi’s psyche. They have become an intuitive and natural part of her lifestyle. Nidhi started studying some of the Eastern Shashtras at a young age and has continued to study Ayurveda formally from the ancient texts of Charaka Samhita and Ashtānga Hridayam at Shubham Ayurveda. Having developed a deep understanding of the authentic principles, Nidhi seeks to apply them to our modern-day lifestyle, food, and diseases.
“Wellness to me means aligning your body and mind to only consume what nourishes you on both levels. This can only happen when you truly understand your body and are able to tune in to your mind.”
What you'll get:
- More than 9 hours of incredible education with third-generation Ayurveda practitioner and teacher, Nidhi Pandya
- Nine hours of wise guidance, a beautiful workbook and PDF download, the opportunity to study and ask questions directly with an incredible wisdom keeper.
- Knowledge that helps you reclaim the power of knowing what you need when you need it
- Embodied sovereignty where you are no longer dependent on outsourcing your diet and nutrition decisions
- Invitation to our community Ayurvedic cleanse. A gentle digestive reset or deeper detoxification and rejuvenation.
9 Hours of Continuing Education with Yoga Alliance
Prefer a payment plan? Click here.